From the website:
The postponed Anaesthesia 2020 flagship conference returns in May 2021 for three days of what promises, to be a bigger, must-attend event for the specialty. Now in its third year Anaesthesia 2021 will take place outside of London for the first time for what promises to be another outstanding event.
With a packed programme, covering a diverse range of subjects, this conference is suitable for anaesthetists from all backgrounds and at all stages of their careers. Anaesthesia 2021 will offer the chance to learn from experts and network with your peers.
What you can expect:
- Stay informed with lectures on best practice and future developments
- Get up-to-date via quick-fire specialist updates for generalists
- Tailor your day with breakout sessions
- Have your say using our interactive Q&A platform
- Industry exhibition
- Fulfil your professional CPD requirements (15 points awarded)
For more details, visit: https://rcoa.ac.uk/events/anaesthesia-2021