7-9 November 2016 – OAA Three-day course in obstetric anaesthesia, London
Overview: This is the OAA’s annual ‘state of the art’ course, held over three days in the spectacular setting of Church House, Westminster, with leading international experts and cutting edge lectures.
- Held annually for over 30 years
- Leading international experts
- Cutting edge lectures on a wide range of core topics in obstetric anaesthesia and analgesia
- Aspects of maternal medicine and fetal well-being also discussed
- Areas of clinical controversy explored and addressed
- Ultrasound workshop
- Trainees forum
- Usually eligible for 15 CPD points
Both OAA and non-OAA members are welcome to attend our meetings.
7–9 November 2016
OAA Three day course in obstetric anaesthesia
Venue: Church House Conference Centre, London