Creative Medical Research (CMR) has recently begun a comprehensive survey of 100 anaesthetists across Europe to aid in research into the medical device market.
The survey, which is expected to become an annual event, will focus on the views of anaesthetists when it comes to their awareness of and predictions for the fastest growing technologies, their views on improvements in device safety, developments in non-invasive and wireless technologies and cost saving measures taken by their hospital in relation to anaesthesia.
Alper Hulusi, Research Director at CMR, explained: “We are posing six distinct questions to anaesthetists that will provide a fascinating overview of how they view the future of anaesthesia technologies and how the prevailing economic situation across Europe is impacting on their work.
“It will also aim to identify their perceptions of the major companies currently involved in the manufacture of anaesthesia devices. The conclusions drawn from the survey will be available in the Spring,” said Alper.
Founded in 2000 and recently named by Plimsoll as one of the five fastest growing UK medical research companies, CMR, based in Great Blakenham near Ipswich, provides market research that gives medical device companies an insight to aid in development of new products.
To contribute to CMR’s research and have your say about technology in anaesthesia, please answer the following questions:
- In your view, what technologies in Anaesthesia are currently seeing the fastest growth, and why?
- In your view, within which anaesthesia procedures would you most like to see device safety improved, and why?
- In your view, within which anaesthesia procedures would you most like to see developments in non-invasive technologies, and why?
- In your view, within which anaesthesia procedures would you most like to see developments in wireless technologies, and why?
- Has your hospital taken any measures to cut back/save money on anaesthesia devices in light of the current economic situation? If so, what measures have been taken? Please explain, giving as much detail as possible.
If you want to take part in the survey, please go to www.creativemedicalresearch.com/surveys/medisurveys for more information about the CMR panel of Anaesthetists.