Anaesthesia 2022 flagship conference returns in Manchester in May 2022 for three days of what promises, to be a bigger, must-attend event for the specialty. Now in its fourth year Anaesthesia 2022 will be held as a hybrid event for the first time for what promises to be another outstanding year. For those that would prefer to only attend online we are also offering this option.
With a packed programme, covering a diverse range of subjects, this conference is suitable for anaesthetists from all backgrounds and at all stages of their careers. Anaesthesia 2022 will offer the chance to learn from experts and network with your peers.
What you can expect:
- Stay informed with lectures on best practice and future developments
- Get up-to-date via quick-fire specialist updates for generalists
- Tailor your day with breakout sessions
- Have your say using our interactive Q&A platform
- Industry exhibition
- Fulfil your professional CPD requirements (15 points awarded)
For more details and to book your place, visit: RCoA