Join your peers and the wider international anaesthesia community at our flagship event.
About the Annual Congress
The Association of Anaesthetists Annual Congress is one of the leading anaesthetic meetings in the UK & Ireland, with an attendance of around 800-1000 national and international delegates.
It features informative educational sessions, high-profile speakers and an extensive trade exhibition with over 40 leading anaesthetics companies. The Annual Congress is aimed at all levels of anaesthetists from trainees to consultants.
High-profile keynote speakers
- Ageing populations, Dr Sarah Harper, Oxford
- Why conferences are bad for your health, why patients give you thank-you cards when you haven’t done anything, and why it’s good to make people cry, Dr Steve Yentis, London
Annual Congress will take place 11-13 September 2019 at the Scottish Event Campus (SEC) in Glasgow.
Special savings for Association of Anaesthetists members
All Assocation of Anaesthetists members attending Annual Congress, Glasgow receive exclusive member-only discounts.
Special booking rates for Common Interest Group (CIG) membership organisations
If you are member of the following organisations you’ll benefit from member-discounted rates at all Assocation of Anaesthetists events, including Winter Scientific Meeting London, Annual Congress and the Trainee Conference. To book please call +44 (0)20 7631 1650.
- Australian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Canadian Anesthesiologists’ Society
- New Zealand Society of Anaesthetists
- South African Society of Anaesthesiologists
For more information, visit A0A