The Edinburgh Anaesthesia Festival (EAF) has become the largest Anaesthesia meeting in Scotland with over 1/3 of our delegates travelling from all over the world.
The 2018 programme (13-15 August 2018), is crammed with renowned national and international speakers delivering topical lectures on a wide variety of anaesthesia, intensive care and pain medicine related subjects.
We have more keynote speakers than ever before, including:
- Prof Tim Walsh – Edinburgh
- Dr Anupama Wadhwa – Louiseville
- Dr Stephanie Jones – Boston
- Dr Naveen Eipe – Ottawa
- Dr Tiffany Moon – Texas
- Dr Adrian Sultana – Sydney
- Dr Frances Chung – Toronto
- Dr Richard Urman – Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Dr Jacob Stensballe – Copenhagen University Hospital
For more details and to book your space, visit https://eafest.org/joom2/