Anaesthesia 2024 flagship conference will take place in Glasgow and online in May 2024 for three days of what promises, to be a bigger, must-attend event for the specialty. Now in its sixth year Anaesthesia 2024 promises to be another outstanding year.
With a packed programme, covering a diverse range of subjects, this conference is suitable for anaesthetists from all backgrounds and at all stages of their careers. Anaesthesia 2024 will offer the chance to learn from experts and network with your peers.
What you can expect:
- Stay informed with lectures on best practice and future developments
- Get up-to-date via quick-fire specialist updates for generalists
- Tailor your day with breakout sessions
- Have your say using our interactive Q&A platform
- Industry exhibition
- Fulfil your professional CPD requirements (15 points awarded)
- Quick fire talks
- BJA Session
- Innovation in Education and Human Factors
- Healthcare Design
- Panel debate
For more information and to book, click here