14-15 September 2016, World Drug Safety Europe Congress, Munich
Meet patients, physicians, pharma and health authorities to discuss effective drug safety strategies.
The World Drug Safety Congress Europe is a must-attend meeting to discover how to implement real, innovative solutions to the challenges surrounding drug safety, pharmacovigilance, benefit risk management, signal detection, global regulations and safety data management.
Join us to examine:
- Future use of social media and big data in drug safety
- Overcoming the hurdles in implementation of the European pharmacovigilance legislation
- The building blocks for a proactive drug safety culture
- Lessons learned from in benefit-risk management and risk assessment strategies
- New approaches in signal detection, management and evaluation
- How to overcome challenges in patient safety strategically
We’re making World Drug Safety Congress Europe 2016 even more interactive and engaging with roundtables, panel discussions and plenty of networking time. You will gain valuable tools and techniques to take back and use in your day-to-day role.
This is the event where new safety strategies are explored, new ways of working are implemented and where you can speak directly to pioneers shaping the industry.
Health Network Communications Ltd
43 Hatton Garden
Tel: +44 (0)20 7092 1000
Fax: +44 (0)20 7242 1508